Monday, April 20, 2009

An introduction!

It's usually the way to start off something new isn't it? Haha.
I decided to start a craft blog for a number of reasons, mostly because it'll help keep me on track, and I want to share what I come up with.
So greetings! I'm Claire, or Piston as it may go. I live in Alaska, am a major geek, and love almost anything crafty <3 Amigurumi struck me as one of the most awesome things ever when I saw it, I got so excited haha. I've been crocheting (ami included) consistently for about... half a year I'd say. I've been drawing much longer than that.

I hope you enjoy my creations, and I look forward to any comments or tips you may have!

Hrm, to wrap up, maybe I should let you know a bit more about me?
Allright then!
A somewhat unorthodox introduction conclusion!

Piston's List of Five Random Facts About Meself
1. I can't sleep with socks on. It freaks me out.
2. I took tap dancing for a little bit when I was a small kid.
3. Watermelon is awesome, but watermelon flavoured stuff NEVER tastes like watermelon!
4. I like peanut butter and bacon sandwiches (no really! they're delicious! try 'em)
5. I spray painted the Hylian Crest on the hood of my car (yes in gold, my car's green. His name is Ganon, and he acts like him, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment